Week 3 of 52 - Housebound

It’s been an unusual week, an ice storm kept us at home through Thursday.  These photos were taken while playing outside.


We did have a Craigslist buyer brave the elements to buy a nursing pillow. G didn’t quite grasp the concept and was concerned “the lady took S’s pillow”.  As for me, I love re-selling our unused random items and outgrown baby items for extra cash to save for the boys’ clothing and other random stuff I will later sell on Craiglist (just kidding, working on changing this behavior!).  

In other “weird” news, we’ve officially switched from cable to DSL internet.  This change should save us almost $30 bucks/month.  The jury is still out as to whether this will be a long-term change.  I can tell a difference in how quickly my pages load.  But W says most people don’t surf the web with 12 browser tabs open and he hasn’t noticed a difference, so Bill and Karolyn Slowsky will ramble on!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

love the read fence!! So crisp yet cool! Hahaha about the 12 tabs...wait I've got four up!! :)

Post a Comment